Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

~ Power Of Love ~

The Shinkansen are Japan’s gleaming symbol of technological development, its fast and efficient means of transportation. The Shinkansen are bullet trains that connect cities throughout Japan's high speed railways.

Today’s bullet train system is over fifty years in the making. It is also one of the safest means of transportation, one of the few transit systems in the world that can boast of having no fatal accidents across its long history.

AF07F7D2-4D79-4E6C-8562-892812D0CB8C.jpeg

Not on board, that's great. How many people die on trains though. What a perfectly stupid post. Doesn't mention the 100's who have jumped out in front of it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Temple feeds 100000 per day? Pah. MacDonalds does that every minute. What a bunch of lightweights.

This adds to the power of love in which way exactly? I think you've lost the plot never mind the purpose of your own thread.

The Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan, a Japanese resort not far from Mount Fuji, has been in business since 705 A.D.
The hotel has been passed down within the same family for 52 generations.
Guinness World Records has officially recognized it as the oldest continuously running hotel in the world.

1652442157054.png

I just can’t understand what this blooming thread is all about….it’s seems it’s just a load of random (daft) pics that IF I wanted to look for, I’d just Google, how has it spread over 9 pages with thousands of views?
maybe Michael could enlighten me.
Or is it because most people here just keep looking to see what crap come up next In case there is anything mildly LC?
don’t want to start a debate, but yes I think ‘lost the plot‘ is a fair description!

Happy to put up a pole in the name of democracy. It's no one person's site and I'm fed up of handling the admin and complaints. 3 Easy questions along the lines of not bothered - leave it be, it pisses me off and I'd like to see it gone or I find it super helpful I'd like more of the same.

Chris You have the Power Mate.... Go on Delete it....... Im not really interested in a Donkey Bridge or a giant chainsaw made of Logs....:wtf:

I'm realising due to some of your comments clarity is needed. This page was setup during covid / lockdowns where people were going through a lot of heartache, despair and loss. The aim was to uplift people spirits and realise there is much positivity in this world and to look on the bright side. Being posted in the lounge under the rule of anything goes, it's there for those who by choice want to read / comment as well as those who do not.
I'm getting the feeling that some of you seem bothered by it and I don't why to be honest and 6000 views say otherwise. Either way if admin sees it best to delete this thread in the best interest of the forum then i'm good with that too.

Thanks

thanks for replying with some sensible words Micheal, I know it’s my choice to view the thread or scroll past it, and I will probably keep scrolling!!

But as a moderator, one of only two, I am forced and obliged to read a this rubbish. I don't have a choice and I have to constantly delete the pictures from the club header becasuse I get complaints Now given that I am dying and have better things to do with my time, how's about sharing some love and stopping posting any more of this so I can do something more constructive with my time?

If you actually posted some useful and topical Landcruiser related items it would perhaps dilute the effect a little but you don't. This is all you post and whilst within the rules it is not with the spirit of the forum.

Take the hint, no one cares, no one is intereted and I think the majority would prefer if you just stopped.

Having only just clicked on this thread after a years worth of posts I had one of those WTF moments....

When I eventually noticed the country flag of the poster of the photos I had one of those "ah that explains it" moments.

Back