Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Prado Vs Amazon

AndrewT

I am trying to work out why a Prado is such a better truck than an Amazon ??

Any ideas?.

Not sure your question makes sence or if its a statment then not sure its correct.

What do you need the car for?

Yes the 100 is older technology but depending on your needs it may well be the better car.

For an informed answer we need more information.

:naughty: :naughty: Andrew not suttle enough you will need to try harder if you want to draw them in :)

not sure,

but we all know a 90series is superior to the 120 :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's quite right Andrew. More leg room in the back for starters.

Chris

Mmmm will try harder, and yes slow day !!

But I do like the fact that a fully laden Prado weighs the same as an empty Amazon !

Unless the +500 kgs includes the Amazon driver :0)

What's a Prado? Is that even a Landcruiser? :shifty: I'll keep my Amazon thanks :)

Yup Prado is the sleek racing snake of a Land Cruiser, whereas an Amazon is a Lard Cruiser slightly plumper on the dimensions and 500kg heavier :0)

Ps all the Prados are beautiful, well not sure about the 150... It lost the transfer box lever :0(

easy :D they are both TOYOTA so they are both by far the best at exactly what you want them to to be :whistle:

The 500kg makes it mean business andrew.

If your coming lincomb ill tie a strap to your tow bar and you drive forward and ill show you the best truck as i tow you off the field onto the road then all the way back to derbyshire with your wheels spinning and i bet i dont break anything.Actually,my trucks break every time i go out in them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jon Wildsmith said:
What's a Prado? Is that even a Landcruiser? :shifty: I'll keep my Amazon thanks :)

A bit like Guinness and Budlite. Technically I guess they're both classed as a beer, but one's the real deal and the other is, well... you get it...

Karl,

Sadly I will be in the Pyrenees at the weekend, but I would also need 4 Amazon drivers to sit in mine to balance the weight just to make it fair ......

But it would sure be an interesting test..

Alternatively, you could follow me, if you didn't have to stop for diesel all the time :0)

ATRAC is cool.... Works every time...

Not like stuck diff locks :0)

Or maybe it's an import without diff locks ?

Where's the popcorn smilie when you need it :dance:

AndrewT said:
ATRAC is cool.... Works every time...

Not like stuck diff locks :0)

Crispin calling Crispin :laughing-rolling:

Back