Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

QUECHUA pop up tent.

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
I am looking for a 2/3 man, but would take a 4 man if the price was right. Before I have to get a new one!!

Paul

Did you ever get a new tent Paul? Just wondering who's good to buy from for these quiche tents...

I have a mate who has a 4 man for sale, but I want a 2/3 if possible. I am also watching Ebay, as it seems cheapest. Problem, mast people selling them will not post :sick: I do not need one for 3 weeks, so I will keep looking or end up getting the 4 man one.

Paul

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Keith Shuttleworth said:
[quote="Paul_Humphreys":2s15mzu3][quote="Keith Shuttleworth":2s15mzu3]Have a look here Paul:http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/popup-campsite-tents-13801414/?gclid=CIWuzpGFhqgCFYEc4QodG0h7rg

I did look there, but I am tight :D

Paul[/quote:2s15mzu3]

Pmsl..... Nah....you just like a deal mate :lol:[/quote:2s15mzu3]

:thumbup:

I do not need it till the May bank hoilday weekend, as I will be camping in Wales when out laning. I would ask you to come along, but with happends in Wales last time you went. I do not think you would be safe!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol:

I do not need it till the May bank hoilday weekend, as I will be camping in Wales when out laning. I would ask you to come along, but with happends in Wales last time you went. I do not think you would be safe!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol:

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: Sticks and stones and all that :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: Will I ever live it down :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

You camping in Wales!!!! You only live ten min down the road :lol:

Keith Shuttleworth said:

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: Sticks and stones and all that :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: Will I ever live it down :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

You camping in Wales!!!! You only live ten min down the road :lol:

Going out for 2 nights -3 days :) One night camping and one night B&B. Just going to drive and see where it takes up with no planned route!!

Paul

This is the one that I bought for myself from Decathlon just a couple of months ago for just £45 http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/2-seconds-iii-117139358/ But now £69.99 :o

T'was speaking with my m8 that I went up to Wales with today & turns out that there is a shortage of tents & so prices have gone up :roll: Something to do with far east (maybe Japan :think: ) another m8 of ours has a small seasonal business selling camping gear & has an outstanding order for 3000 tents that he his struggling to get hold of as the main players (Decathlon) are getting priority (a million tents ordered) :o :shock:

You may just have to pay up before you can't get one atall :|

Going out for 2 nights -3 days One night camping and one night B&B. Just going to drive and see where it takes up with no planned route!!

Well if there is room... :?: count me in :thumbup: ....provisionally :doh: ...depends on what news I get Friday :pray:

Ok, just let me know asap. We will be leaving on Royal Wedding Day (29th, that is) :dance:

Paul

Back