Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ram Mounts

warrenpfo

Arrived home today to my Ram Mount having been delivered which I only ordered yesterday and paid for std 2-3day delivery so very impressed.

My initial opinion is that the kit is very well designed and should do the job of mounting my Garmin 276c on the windscreen very nicely.

Overall I would like to recommend them as a supplier of mounts for phones/laptops/carputers/GPS and just about any device.

I'll be interested to see that at the weekend Warren. :cool: Not cheap though are they :think:

No not cheap £47 delivered to my door and they don’t have a pickup option even though based in Feltham 5 miles from me.

You can pick them up cheaper from the USA but I wanted it for this weekend and considering I got the satnav for £200 which is a bargain I thought why not treat myself and get the right mount.

All my GPS and tablet kit in the truck is mounted using Ram equipment.

The best out there in my humble opinion :thumbup:

I've got a Ram mount for my Panasonic toughbook, which for a lap top is very heavy, and it copes with the weight with no probs at all considering it only needs ONE of the seat mounting bolts to hold it in place. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have a couple of Ram mounts (not by choice, so I've no idea if there are any better about) as they were supplied with GPS/Satnav equipment (TomTom Rider 2). They have performed ell so far.

Where did you get yours?

Mine came from http://www.adventure-spec.com/shop/index.php, they did very well - price and speed.

Back