Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ready for the road...

Oh & the other thing I have is a small 300w inverter (this size as it will plug into the ciggy lighter socket) enough to power my 100watt soldering iron, charge my camera battery but the best thing is it will power my hot glue gun :D :thumbup: This alongside gaffer tape & string, there is nothing that can't be bodged :lol:

An inveter :think:

I wonder where i can get one from?

Have a great trip guys - be safe!

And take a spare wheel stud and nut - just in case :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Paul said:

Gav Peter said:
Paul said:

:lol:
Mmmmm...... :think: T'was not so much the inverter that I was suggesting, but the hot glue gun :) There only about a fiver with glue sticks, they are lighter than light & are excellent for :think: well sticking :lol: Just this weekend gone while in Wales my CB mike holder fell off so while brewing up for lunch I stuck it back on using the hot glue gun :D :thumbup: I also used it to fit my new LED rear compartment interior light, just stuck it up :) And will be using it this weekend to fix my torn mudflap :thumbup: Hot glue's the future :lol: :D

I can't see how you can afford not to have one :) ;)

Its pretty much a throw the gear into a well serviced vehicle and go.

Slightly ironic, but i never wired my inverter up so will be going without one on the trip :whistle:

Paul said:
Slightly ironic, but i never wired my inverter up so will be going without one on the trip :whistle:

:laughing-rolling:

Have fun guys, you seem to have everything covered, have more water storage than we did when travelling in Mongolia!

Good luck guys and safe travels. Hope you have fun and I look forward to hearing your stories and adventures once you return.

Drive safe.

Have a blast guys - will you be updating us of progress from the road?

Hi all. Managed 1100 miles today and currently dossing in a motel in Hungary. Good steady start apart from a ripped gaiter on tommos motor.
Including the UK we have done seven countries in 22 hours.

Ecky Thump said:
Hi all. Managed 1100 miles today and currently dossing in a motel in Hungary. Good steady start apart from a ripped gaiter on tommos motor.
Including the UK we have done seven countries in 22 hours.

Damm that's some travelling!

Back