Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Reality show on Sky call "The Garage"

Bodhi

Country Flag
wales
So about a couple of weeks ago I came across a show on Sky called 'The Garage", it's about some arsey Scottish Chap who runs a garage in Spain.
So I have been watching it with SWMBO and I may have passed the odd comment or three over the last coupe of weeks that maybe some of the punters that go in there to have their cars fixed should have bought a Toyota as you don't see any of them in this garage getting fixed do you!! :icon-cool:

Well SWMBO just sat there and nodding her head saying "Yes Dear".

Now bearing in mind this has been going on for a couple of weeks now and today we watched an episode and it only went down the lines of.... So such and such has brought their Land Cruiser to see Jock for an emergency fix as they are about to catch the ferry to Morocco!!

Well blow me if SWMBO didn't look up, look at me and :laughing-rolling:!!!!!!!, apparently my face was a bloody picture!!:angry-screaming:

However, that smile was soon wiped off her face as the LC was not in for a mechanical issue but to have a tow bar fitted as the owner had ordered the wrong one and was now running out of time to catch the ferry to Morocco.

So thank you Mr T as he has re-enforced that in my house I'm always right!! :whistle: lol

Richie :icon-biggrin:

I can't watch that series. If any of the guys that were under my control ever treated the equipment like some of them, so called mechanics, treated the customers cars, they would have been given a severe disciplinary and/or booted off the premises!

Only thing missing from that bunch of muppets are the spurs!

Back