Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really big favour - anyone near Astead - Surrey

nathanrobo

Guys

I hope this doesn't sound too cheeky. But Karl's helping out getting my Alternator sorted, in the meantime the 100 is sat on the drive looking a bit sad.

I bought a couple of Fiat 500 Classic Gearboxes and a Starter motor off fleabay expecting to go down in the cruiser and pick them up, they won't fit in the mini and I don't won't the seller getting grumpy with me.

I was kinda hoping that somebody near could collect them and put them to one side :pray:

Hi,

There are a few members closer than I am but if nobody steps up I can collect them for you, providing it will all fit in the boot of a Subaru Forester.

I can get there Saturday morning.

Ian

Edit - I assume you mean Ashtead?

Last edited:
Hi,

There are a few members closer than I am but if nobody steps up I can collect them for you, providing it will all fit in the boot of a Subaru Forester.

I can get there Saturday morning.

Ian

Edit - I assume you mean Ashtead?

Hi Ian

Nice to hear from you... (it's been a while). Thanks for the offer, the boxes are fairly small and would go in most boots - except my Mini :cry:

If there isn't anyone closer, that'd b great. :icon-biggrin:

OK, let me know the details by PM and I'll go there Saturday morning.

Ian

A big thanks to Mr. Rubie, went in, picked up 2 gearboxes for me plus the started motor that I bought plus another for just £10. What a top chap!

Back