Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Cant find this part on toyodiy

this is the same part (or similar) for a KZN130 hilux surf
http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=163&vid=828

not sure if it is identical to the part I need for a 2000 LWB auto lc90

anyone know? Bob?

i must reinstall the EPC, but its a right pain to install and i seem to recall needed a separate FAT32 partition on HDD on the pc

Andy,

That part looks the same as mine - but mine is on a manual so there might be differences (I think I read that the gearbox is longer on an Auto).

I think the Toyota part is this (its not very clear):

ChassisDetail-2copy.jpg

Unfortunately it doesn't appear to have a part number. I have searched the listing but can't find anything that sounds appropriate :roll:

Naturally I don't have a decent picture - but this was my Transfer Box Support before I replaced the bent Cross-Member (No 4):

DSCN4570-1.jpg

Hope this helps.

Bob.

thanks Bob

mmm this part is proving elusive
I have araldite'd the rubber bush back in place, after jacking transmission up slightly - so hope that will fix it for now

looking at your picture and comparing with roughtrax part (for hiluxsurf) shows even though the hiluxsurf shares many similar parts with the colorado, that the roughtrax part is a different shape...

also disovered one of front ARB bushes is split open and needs replacing
snapped one bolt, then spent 30mins undoing the other without snapping it
got plenty of spare bolts for the snapped one, refitted it now and will order a new bush

glad i had a shakedown offroading session in wales before heading to pyrenees for 2 weeks, - all the weak parts are showing themselves now!

think i have found the part!

its under engine mountings section...

thinks its this part 12371-67020
12371-67020
?????????? ??? ???? See all prices 01 01 04.1996 - 09.2002 04.1996 - 09.2002 INSULATOR, ENGINE MOUNTING, REAR NO.1 INSULATOR, ENGINE MOUNTING, REAR NO.1 1K#..KDJ9#,KZJ9#..ATM

i used this site and "google translate from russian to english"
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... 2F&act=url

Wow ! Good find :thumbup:

That's the part right enough.

Just a thought . . . When I was fitting my new Cross Member, with the Transfer Box 'Isolator' on it, I wondered what the large central bolt was for. It soon dawned ( :doh: ) its to adjust the spread of the arms so that the four bolts that hold the mounting to the Transfer Case don't put any strain on the alloy casing.

Have you adjusted yours so that its a nice snug fit before tightening the bolts ?? I was wondering why the rubber mountings had come loose :? .

Bob.

i havent removed it yet Bob or touched the bolts - i am going to wait to see if Ian can source me the part

the vehicle has done some fairly bumpy greenlanes recently and took some bashes underneath - so i can only assume thats why the rubber block moved on one side.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back