Removable shelf

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
made a little removable shelf to put the netbook on while out and about

SANY00183.jpg

SANY00193.jpg

I know the ply is a bit tatty :oops: ..... it was the only bit i could find in the shed. ...

will have to see if i can find a better bit from somewhere :think: :think:

Your passenger better wear a seatbelt at all times or risk losing her head under braking...
Nice idea - just a bit of an injury risk IMHO. Smaller and foam covered might be better. It's way bigger than your laptop, so more than you need.

its a net book not a laptop and i don't want my neck cut off :shock: l can't believe he didn't think of that :o

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey carl

Great idea and i will be doing something similar myself.

As andrew stated though,safety could be a issue.

The bracket that comes off the glovebox handle,does it just screw onto the shelf? If so maybe just weild a horizontle bracket to it so if you had a bump annmarrie would be safe.

Just a thought :thumbup:

Simple job, does just what it says on the tin, and you could cut a circular hole in it for a cup holder :thumbup:

the bracket is sat in the little reccess where th glove box handle is ...and screwed to the bottom of the shelf

I always make sure my passengers have their seatbelt on ...no mater who they are ...always have done ..always will.

If any of you greater minds have a better way of doing this ... i'd really apreciate your input please .... :thumbup:

karl webster said:
Wasnt pulling it down carl :(

Just giving some imput.

Yeah i know Karl :thumbup: ....... I'm not very good at wording things :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cheers annamarie :thumbup:

Good carl :thumbup:

People can take things the wrong way with text talk. Glad you didnt.

karl

Have now made it smaller ..... (it's now only an inch bigger than the footprint of my netbook)
and .... i've used a better bit of wood.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im the same. Playing with toys i will do at the drop of a hat.

Doing the boring stuff,no chance :thumbdown:

I see the black bracket has vanished.

No safety issues :thumbup:

I have no imput to ad apart from looks the bees :thumbup:

Now get those pots washed :lol:

Back