Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Return of the 80 - I see this one's back again

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I keep records. Oh yes. I half fancied this one the first time around and it went for £5100. Just too far away from me to pop down and have a look. Still got my eye on it (be warned ha ha). Don't suppose anyone did look at it did they? Or is it on anyone's doorstep perhaps?

Not keen on the bonnet scratches but an easy enough spray job. Rest looks acceptable - in the pictures!

I'd like a blue one. But why is it back on the market?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121056278505?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

Chris

Looks to me like the tailgate is starting to rust, mind you at 191k and scratches its not going to be worth top money. I see that at £5k tops.

Andy

Agree Andy. It's not a belter, but if the rest was really good, then you could off set the minor stuff against being really solid. But it would really have to be black and shiny underneath and purring like a kitten

Chris

Wouldn't bother mate its parked on my drive
In bits.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ahh not so fast ......

C

Went for £5100 the first time. Huh?

C

Strange chris but ebay as we know is a funny place.

I dont understand the lads thinking as its the same lad who brought my red one. He wanted a blue one all along but then bumped his 12valve and no blue ones on the market.Saw the blue one yesterday and asked me what i thought of it etc etc. Then rang me this morning and said he brought it. The chap has said hes going to knock 250 off the price for no reason. Looks to me as he got it bid up then felt guilty maybe HMMMM.

Back