Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Returning to the Land of Cruiser from Midwest US

Yes to petrol in Europe, but I've always wanted a turbo-diesel Land Cruiser of my own. And those are much more plentiful in Europe than in America. I'm boarding my plane in a couple hours to fly to Munich and am excited to see if I can parlay this part time job into something more permanent.

Good luck with the parlaying Drew, looking forward to the photos of a nice HDJ 80 to arrive :whistle:

Well, so far only limited luck on the full time gig. Though I've talked them into a second temporary gig in July. Sad, too, since I have my eyes on an HZJ75 that used to be a military ambulance. Perhaps I'll get that permanent job and it will still be available.

Ironically, I am on a contingent offer to Liberia where, if I get the job, I will be given an HJ70 pickup as a company car.

There's a reason I love the Land Cruiser.

Last edited:
And sometimes the worm turns quickly. Yesterday I was called into the office, given an impromptu interview and today was offered a job, which I accepted. Tonight I saw a series 100 sitting at the local Rewe. Blue in color, which is what my wife requested.

I need to stalk this guy and see if I can buy it from him... ;)

Well done on the job asways a good feeling to get something sorted.

Stu

Back