Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Riddle time.

Just roll over. Its a spelling error and should have read pillow:D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

the other pillar is 100ft away from the first pillar!! And its a riddle not an episode of Bear Grylls!!Think about exactly what you have.

Throw away the rock, it's not needed, fill the gap between the pillars with the unlimited supply of rope and walk across using the walking stick as an aid. Sorted! :thumbup:

No, Chas. Keep the rock to bash Bear Grylls with until Ray Mears can get there to kick his ass for being the *&$* that he is.

Chris

well done!! but you don't really need the stick I think!! Chris I think I would bet on Bear any day, Ray has gone to seed a bit any time I have seen him on tv lately!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No no, you have Ray all wrong. He's like a coiled spring ready to pounce on an unsuspecting lichen which he'll turn into a feast. Bear would be dead from the drop out of the helicopter. "No Bear, we actually land on the ground there's no need to jum..........Oh, he's gone. Someone fetch the stretcher" 'Hmm, wonder if we could sell BG branded stretchers along with all the other tat.'

which he'll turn into a feast.
I think that's his problem, too many lichen feasts!! And come on Bear does market some 'AMAZING' productshttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-bear-grylls-Arctic-down-jacket-/151025165916?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item2329cd265c This is his new chav survival range.

OK here's a riddle for you then Yogi

Why? :lol:

Answer that one!

C

Take away my first letter, and I sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?

Why are penguins not afraid of polar bears

:thumbup:

It’s snowing on the mountain, it’s dark, it’s cold you walk into a hut with a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which one would you light first?

Last edited:
you have to light the match first to light anything else??

Right, that's it I give up I'm going to bed. :(

Back