Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Riddle time.

Picture riddle, what's this?

Untitled.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What is odd about this sentence?

I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting; nevertheless, extraordinary, pharmaceutical intellectuality counterbalancing indecipherability transcendentalizes intercommunications incomprehensibleness.

It may have Roger but that's not the answer.

It is grammatically correct, meaningful, and each word is one letter longer than the preceding and corresponds to its place in the sentence - logology at work :lol:

It is grammatically correct, meaningful, and each word is one letter longer than the preceding and corresponds to its place in the sentence - logology at work :lol:
:thumbup: Spot on Gary

398549_490514244300904_542143818_n.jpg

I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I?

A joke.

No no not you Chas, I mean the answer to the riddle :lol:

Hey, posted at the same time Shayne, mine just had a bit further to go :lol:

A joke is correct, here's another and I bet no one will get it, hmm? famous last words?

1P2P3P4P5PDK&C What could be the next two letters? I must admit this is more of a joke.

Last edited:
A joke is correct, here's another and I bet no one will get it, hmm? famous last words?

1P2P3P4P5PDK&C

What could be the next two letters? I must admit this is more of a joke.

No answers?

The answer is PP

1pint... 2 pints... 3 pints... 4 pints... 5 pints... doner kebab & chips...PP... pavement pizza.

A horse is on a 24 foot chain but gets to an apple that is 26 feet away. How did the horse get to the apple?

Was the chain on his leg ? mind you a horses neck is about 2ft long and i'm not sure the other end of the chain was attached to anything at all ?

Last edited:
Back