Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ridepro +200kg rear springs

Would the Dobinson springs give a small lift but a reasonable ride in a standard 80? I don't really load it up but would like a better stance. In the past I've found lifted springs to be a bit harsh if empty.

Thanks.

I've got Dobinsons front and back I think the lift is about 50mm, not nearly as harsh as the OME they replaced.

I've got Dobinsons front and back I think the lift is about 50mm, not nearly as harsh as the OME they replaced.

In that case I'm interested. I'm on with an 80 project at the mo and these 4/6 springs could be useful.

NOW you tell me :doh::icon-biggrin: . If you win the bid Andy I'm sure we can work out some way of getting them to you using "land cruiser club post" . Chas is right on the Dobs, my old like was 50mm and it was a nice ride. Alternatively, if you really want them I'm happy to end the sale as I really want to shift them :icon-biggrin: . I originally suggested £40 here https://www.landcruiserclub.net/com...any-parts-for-sale.150743/page-2#post-1495204 but have added my old Dobinsons at no extra cost. In addition, if you fancy it I would throw in [for no extra cost either] the Dobinson shocks I have - now I think these 4 are not in such great shape BUT I do have two spares that are brand new [as you can see in the pics] and I think Dobinsons can be serviced - don't quote me. PM me how you want to play it and we can take it from there.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
NOW you tell me :doh::icon-biggrin: . If you win the bid Andy I'm sure we can work out some way of getting them to you using "land cruiser club post" . Chas is right on the Dobs, my old like was 50mm and it was a nice ride. Alternatively, if you really want them I'm happy to end the sale as I really want to shift them :icon-biggrin: . I originally suggested £40 here https://www.landcruiserclub.net/com...any-parts-for-sale.150743/page-2#post-1495204 but have added my old Dobinsons at no extra cost. In addition, if you fancy it I would throw in [for no extra cost either] the Dobinson shocks I have - now I think these 4 are not in such great shape BUT I do have two spares that are brand new [as you can see in the pics] and I think Dobinsons can be serviced - don't quote me. PM me how you want to play it and we can take it from there.

PM sent Simon.

Back