Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rock Sliders on Ebay

Hi

Yes It is.

Made in Shropshire none of this imported stuff. These are heavy weight and made to do the job as a rock slider and not a pretty bolt on.

The design was tried and tested by me for 18 months before we made the finial design.

Could offer a discount to club members.

Mal

Mal they look bloody brilliant. ill be up for a set in a month or so once i get settled again.

On the sliders with three legs there is an issue fitting to manual trucks. on your design was wondering if it will be ok (mine is a manual) - cheers.

Last edited:
Hi Tony

Had a problem with a petrol 80 as the Catts were in the way.

But Deisel manual seems to be fine.

Mal :flags-wavegreatbri:

Flying the Flag for UK Manufacturing :flags-wavegreatbri:

Spotted them the other day. :icon-smile:

They look nice and solid Mal.

I like the brackets for attaching them to the chassis, look very strong. :clap:

1 thing I noticed in the add is their is no mention of, or pic of the bolts to bolt them to the chassis?

They might sell easier with the bolts as then some one can literally spend 20 mins with a couple of spanners and there fitted! :thumbup:

They come with bolts long shinny ones with nuts and washers.

Forgot to add them to the picture.

But have I had some stupid questions.

IE; Will they stand the weight of a 15 stone man and be used as a step.

What is their weight with and with out the mounting brackets ???????? What do they want me to do Gass axe the brackets off weigh the remainder and weld them back on.

Do they fit all 4x4 Cars.

There are some people I do not want to sell any to.

Mal
wavegreatbritain.gif

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi

Yes It is.

Made in Shropshire none of this imported stuff. These are heavy weight and made to do the job as a rock slider and not a pretty bolt on.

The design was tried and tested by me for 18 months before we made the finial design.

Could offer a discount to club members.

Mal
Hi mal,

will they fit on the 120 series?

Gra.

Hi Graham

The answer is I dont know.

Maybe some one will tell us if we wait a couple of hours.

You are willing to come along and try to see if they fit.

Takes 15 mins a side to fit them on a 80.

Mal

They do look very nice indeed!

Nice they are the best. Believe me I have bought and tried 3 other sets. Spent a bloody fortune on sliders but made my own in the end. Maybe a good as the Wildsmith model even.

I polish each set every night before bed.

Mal

Do they fit a petrol auto do you know?
Thanks

Do they fit a petrol auto do you know?
Thanks
Already mentioned by Mal, no they don't, it was my petrol 80 he tried to fit them to, the cats on the exhaust are in the way of the bracket to the chasis.

for a petrol it might be easiest with a 3 leg version with the front leg missing or cut off so you can fit the slider and then knock up a new front leg to go round the cats.

I see, sorry I thought it was the manual box that caused the problems instead of the petrolness. It'll teach me for reading posts at work.

Nice they are the best. Believe me I have bought and tried 3 other sets. Spent a bloody fortune on sliders but made my own in the end. Maybe a good as the Wildsmith model even.

I polish each set every night before bed.

Mal
Hi Mal, did you get my PM ?

Gra.

Hi Graham

Yes got it and I may well take up your offer.

Be back to you soon.

Mal

Back