Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rock sliders

chapel303

Country Flag
uk
Does anyone know of anyone selling or fabricating rock sliders for an 80? Not a fan of the fabryka ones.

Think he said he’s only making things as he needs them for his wagon

Fair enough, I wrongly remembered him posting on here about making other parts at his fabrication works. Hasnt been seen on here for a while.

Those are nice but the price is eye watering and pre shipping and duties. I’m trying to get a fabricator to make some up for me, seems to be the only way of getting any at a reasonable price.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I had a set of sliders sat in the garage for 6 years before I sold them. After driving extensive lanes across England and Wales, and 1,000s miles of off-road trails across Europe and Russia, I have never once needed a set of sliders. For the cost of a set of sliders I would imagine there are much better options to spend the money on, or put the money towards a good trip.

I’d say it’s down to personal preference. I wish I could say I’ve never needed rock sliders when I didn’t have them but I have unfortunately, and there’s times I’ve had them where I’ve been pretty grateful for the £600-800 spent. Plus the wife needs a step ladder to get in with after the lift so win, win all round.

Back