Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania trip 04/2020

Tapper

Country Flag
italy
We are a small group of Italians that are planning a trip to Romania end of April for typical off-roading, hopefully through the Transfagarason area and return through Cindrel National Park area. We are all experienced types with older but well prepared Toyota’s. About 4-6 vehicles at the moment.
I like to ask for any recommendations to provide for things like required permits, authorizations, gps trail coordinates, etc, and would like to extend meeting up with anyone else whom would like to join. We would be pleased to have some local Romanian contacts to ensure a safe and exciting journey. Please let me know your thoughts. Best regards

Somehow, I missed this pre-lockdown post.

I‘m guessing the trip would have been cancelled, but if I’m not too late, and it’s rescheduled for later in the year, you’re welcome to visit us if you care to travel a bit beyond the Transfagarasan.

We‘re in Comarnic, South of Sinaia on the Brasov to Bucharest National Road (DN1)

Our location is close to the Carpathian Mountains, so there’s a few nice offroad runs and plenty of scenery if you’re interested. There’s likely a small group of UK visitors coming (fingers crossed) at the end of August, look for the thread Comarnic - Romania - 2020 for more details.

If you send me a “conversation” (the envelope icon top right hand corner of your screen) and phone number, I’ll send you a message with my number... and whatever details you might need.

Back