Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Roof bar part number OE

Dave

Does anyone have the OE part number for bar and feet? I want to just buy one, but my local dealer can't find anything.

Do you mean the factory fitted chrome roof bars/rack fitted to some late model Amazon badged 80 series? If so, the part No's for what sounds like this rack can be found on Amayama http://toyota-europe.epc-data.com/land_cruiser/hdj80r/8917/body/6153/63447/ but there's no actual pictures to verify and the price of the main parts comes to over $800US plus shipping! These parts don't appear on the EPC for some reason so that could be why your dealer can't find anything.

I'm after just a standard roof rack/bar that mounts to the gutters in the traditional way. I'm sure they were avaialable as an acceśsory.

Just dug out the brochure for the 1997 Landcruiser range and there is indeed a gutter mounted roof rack/bars listed as an accessory but obviously no part numbers. From the pictures they look no different to Thule roof bars. If they were Toyota branded items, bearing in mind that they were only accessories and the age of the 80 series, likely as not they'll not be available anymore.

Thanks mate. I plumped for the Thule ones in the end. I only really wanted one, but had to buy a pair. Suppose the other one may come in handy one day.

Back