Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sad news for me

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
Not a Land Cruiser owner but Land Rover owner, one of my best friends, he led those of us in our 4x4 club on green laning trips.
He was taken seriously ill a couple of months ago, he's been fighting it since but I have just received news that he lost the battle last night at 8pm he will be missed by many.

RIP Dickie

IMG_7861.JPG

Sorry to hear that Chas i'm sure it would make him chuckle to see your tribute on a Landcruiser forum which is a good way to remember him .

Bless him, sad news indeed Chas, sorry to hear it mate.

Take heart that he shared his passion with you guys, those memories will never fade.

Sorry to hear that Chas i'm sure it would make him chuckle to see your tribute on a Landcruiser forum which is a good way to remember him .
Yeah he would have a chuckle at that.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry to hear that Chas. Didn't know him but that photo shows his character. Must have been a good chap with a name like that.
Time to remember the good times…

Sorry to hear that Chas. Didn't know him but that photo shows his character. Must have been a good chap with a name like that.
Time to remember the good times…

Of course I never knew him either, but from the photo, Dickie does look a character. I can imagine the stories round a fire and "dubious" escapades!

At the end of the day, people live on in the memories of those that hold them dear, they will never be gone.

Dickie does look a character. I can imagine the stories round a fire and "dubious" escapades!

At the end of the day, people live on in the memories of those that hold them dear, they will never be gone.
Yes, him and his best mate were ex-coppers, some of their stories were . . . er . . . interesting. :icon-wink:

Sorry for your loss Chas, Im sure he will be glad to be so fondly remembered !!

Back