Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plain - Easter Monday.

Ecky Thump said:
[quote="Chris Mann":1na0coiw]wicked videos!

There is some serious editing to do. :geek:[/quote:1na0coiw]

You telling me! It is tough to get this 120 to look like it's pushing the 80 over the bumps. :lol:

Crispin said:
[quote="Ecky Thump":2plsakb0][quote="Chris Mann":2plsakb0]wicked videos!

There is some serious editing to do. :geek:[/quote:2plsakb0]

You telling me! It is tough to get this 120 to look like it's pushing the 80 over the bumps. :lol:[/quote:2plsakb0]

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and some more.

120 makes the pit look easy
[youtube:xace8jx2]kqJFoy21xuY[/youtube:xace8jx2]

Ian's 80 making it look easy as well (albeit a wee bit fast?)
[youtube:xace8jx2]3j68H0-1lTQ[/youtube:xace8jx2]

There will be more soon.
Isn't it cool how the 120 went through that without getting stuck!?!?! So good ;)

ok, to put everyone at ease, here is the unedited version of me in the pit. You can clearly see me stop, Tommo has a quick word while I wait for the 80 to come in front of me. He's an impatient man...
[youtube:297r0k8a]nYNurslACFw[/youtube:297r0k8a]
This really is unedited, the next clip is of something else. Thank God for Tommo and his inability to film continuously.
Tommo&Claire said:
IS there any video of a certain site moderator stuck?

(I know there is Crispin as i took it!)

Sorry Tommo, you stopped to soon. No such video proving I got, erm, stopped for a while....
What does Bart say? I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, can't prove a thing... :lol:

Agreed, i am crap with video camera!

Good editing though mate there is a lot of video there.

I'm sure that nobody will come to the conclusion that you had a temporary loss of traction/momentum!

Crispin said:
Ian's 80 making it look easy as well (albeit a wee bit fast?)

It was all part of Nickies off road driving training program! She knows what all the controls are and what they do. I asked her before we started if she was happy with everything, she was. I said nothing and hung on knowing we were in high box and she had left it in D.

What the video does not show is her asking why it was going so fast!!

I think she is more likely to remember that than if I had just said stick it in low 2 before we set off.

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
To repeat what has been said before, "Wicked videos" :mrgreen:
Chas

thanks but not me. EckyThump is the man with the video. There's more, just need to edit out the many bits of "normal" driving as well as him being all mushy on the phone with someone (Les - send me a recording of you talking about manly things like chainsaws and excavators and I'll dub it over ;) )

Crispin said:
thanks but not me. EckyThump is the man with the video. There's more, just need to edit out the many bits of "normal" driving as well as him being all mushy on the phone with someone (Les - send me a recording of you talking about manly things like chainsaws and excavators and I'll dub it over ;) )

Easier than that mate, just dub over with anything by Metallica. And it was the missus I was speaking to :p

Old thread I know but I found more of Salisbury plain in my car....

IMG_1763.jpg

I decided to change the pollen filter. It was caked in mud with a fair amount having run through into the cab. Considering how much water went over the top of me, not bad that this was all the found it's way in...

Back