Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plain

warrenpfo

Anyone keen to try and get a gathering together between now and the end of the year.

Currently im open on dates and times but just thought I would ask.

Maybe meet for bacon butties in the morning, a bit of a drive around and then a BBQ or pub lunch and then either more driving or head home.

Its all very tame and to be honest im not sure if im the best to try and organise this as I don't know my own way around but just thought a gathering pre festive season and it getting too cold might be nice for all those interested.

Anyone??

Me too! Not likely I can find free time but will definitely try :)

Yep, count me in.

i will be there. best thing to do is go on a bank holiday as not to get blown up.
i have most of the os paper maps of the area but i cant drive and nav.
stu

I'd be up for that if I'm around. What you got in mind, Warren?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok so it looks like 4 of us maybe more as things progress.

Anyone have any dates in mind?? I'm thinking towards the end if this month or beginning of next. Once we have a date I will call up HQ and make sure there are no planned exercises for the day,

I have to try and fit in birthday celebrations around then, but the last weekend of this month is clear at the moment.

Ok so it looks like 4 of us maybe more as things progress.

Anyone have any dates in mind?? I'm thinking towards the end if this month or beginning of next. Once we have a date I will call up HQ and make sure there are no planned exercises for the day,

I'm off to Singapore early/mid November but October will be fine.

i dont have any plans so can do most weekends. good call on ringing hq i have had a few issues with attack helicopters befor. pretty scarey when you have them locked on to you.

Carrying a few 3rd gen Stingers should even the odds a little :lol:

If they are anything like the fighter planes that used to practice when we fished around anchored targets they make no secret of the fact they are playing with you Chaz , but you don't need to worry targets are expensive to replace so the aim is the closest near miss as possible . Just hope they are all good shots :lol:

I have to try and fit in birthday celebrations around then, but the last weekend of this month is clear at the moment.

What better way to celebrate your birthday? ;)

I dunno...in a hot tub with a large alcoholic drink? At a Bill Bailey gig? Those are the current plans for some of the time surrounding my birthday :dance:

I'll be keen for that. thumb-suck some dates Warren and see what happens. Maybe a poll with dates as an option.

Ok how does either the 26/27 or the 2/3 work?

I will call HQ at lunch to make sure they both free weekends and report back.

26th/27th would be good for too.

Back