Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plain

y6unujar.jpg

y7e7ugur.jpg

Looks like fun :)

Trevor, another one of those 'plain muntjacs jump out on you?

still sitting at office since yesterday afternoon :(

Looks like a good day, did you bump into any others roaming around the plain???

Great day out. Thanks for organising it Warren. Great pics so far, any videos ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well I popped along for a bacon sarnie (thanks) with my super shiny polished up for sale 80, then decided it would be good to join the gang for the morning. Suffice to say I got it muddy, however It never got out of high range. Good to meet you all, the LC is now washed & polished again & tucked up warm in the garage :D

I'd suggest the plains are a great day out in the snow.....

Looks like it was a great day out - hopefully can make the next one

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Rubi hill s in Lincomb, any proper dedicated forum member would know that :)

Thanks for the reply to my text and no we did not find the hill I was thinking of. It was off to the left just after you nearly got stuck in that deep water hole with little blue last time she was there.

We had to turn around at the top and come back down but it was good fun.

I have done video and pictures to post but just have the iPhone at the moment so it's a real bind to do it.

:lol: No worries - glad you had a good day out & looking forward to your pics Warren :icon-cool:

Just wanted to say it was good meet a few more new faces, the sarnies were great, and I appreciated the offer of a ride when Trevors day was cut short. Despite being cut short I had good day, cheers.

Waiting patiently for the video.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm in the process of unboxing the new Mac book and will get on it ASAP. Give me an hour or so

Back