Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Seat Covers

steverjuk

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Any recommendations for seat covers, I've found a company in South Africa but wondering if anyone know's a company in the UK / Europe making good quality seat covers for the 80.

Escape Gear via APB are without doubt top quality but stupidly priced. I got some from the 4x4 show (which is on this Sunday actually) from a guy who only did seat covers. They've been superb. I'm wondering if he might appear in the exhibitor list for the show at Stratford. I'll have a look. They were very cheap like £40 but are far better quality than you'd think.

Chris cam you get contact details for the chap please as I will not be in attendance.

Be interested in getting some too for a long time now any pictures of them Chris?

Thanks

Any recommendations for seat covers, I've found a company in South Africa but wondering if anyone know's a company in the UK / Europe making good quality seat covers for the 80.
Yes take a look at pro seat
Yes take a look at Pro seat here in Queensland the best you will ever find they deal with over seas customers as well
Proseat.com.au OK

Stu I'm not going. But the show has an exhibitor list. I wish I was but I have to run a presentation at SY Police rifle range. Double booked!

Just looked at list and can't see the bloke. It was something like UK seat covers.

No I don't have any pictures Dervis. Sorry.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Okay, I'll preface this with the word, Landrover. Look away now, if offended.

Okay - still here? - best fitted covers I've seen recently are genuine LR Defender ones - really well made, even have a pocket with a plastic tube you push between the base and the back to keep everything tight. Not tried them on an 80 series seat (yet), but will do when I get a few minutes free...

Okay, I'll preface this with the word, Landrover. Look away now, if offended.

Okay - still here? - best fitted covers I've seen recently are genuine LR Defender ones - really well made, even have a pocket with a plastic tube you push between the base and the back to keep everything tight. Not tried them on an 80 series seat (yet), but will do when I get a few minutes free...

I have tried defender seat covers, they're nowhere near wide enough I'm afraid.

Escape Gear via APB are without doubt top quality but stupidly priced. I got some from the 4x4 show (which is on this Sunday actually) from a guy who only did seat covers. They've been superb. I'm wondering if he might appear in the exhibitor list for the show at Stratford. I'll have a look. They were very cheap like £40 but are far better quality than you'd think.

I bought escape gear and they are great. I bought them in South Africa and had them posted to the hotel where a friend was staying. He brought them back. . Trouble free and fair price.

couldnt see any seat cover stall today, and Chas, if you read this sorry for running away, the box i had on my shoulder was rather heavy!

Steve, I went to Trimania in Reading for a re-trim. They weren't particularly cheap but did a great job of re-doing my interior. They used leather that was an exact match with the original (blue-grey) and did an excellent job.

I have Escape Gear. Agree on both counts... expensive but fit perfectly and very good quality.

Just purchased a set of escape gear seat covers, not cheap but hoping they are as good as everyone says. Just need to find a solution to the shabby steering wheel now.

Karl for the steering wheel. They're better than new.

Steve , you know the quality of the steering wheel having driven with one. If I was having one again I'd opt for the shiney "factory" finish above the plain leather.

I bought Escape Gear covers a couple of years ago from APB not cheap about £220 IIRC, on special offer at the Overland Show, for the front seats (I only have the front seats fitted) and they are a perfect fit and so far have lasted very well, no sign of wear yet.

But you have to specify if you want the EG logo on them. Default is plain.

Back