Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sell or break - prices dropping?

In a land
...where pot is legal
and the gov't pays it's workers too much (former, so I know)...

I bet half the rigs on this forum can bring $10k+ (USD +ship/customs) easy, no sweat.

There’s quite a nice 80 on EBay at the moment, mileage is on the higher side but one owner for last 20 plus years and loads of receipts, thinking about going to have a look this weekend if they’re around.

Only real faults are back windows not working and air con not working which aren’t massive issues to sort I’d guess?.

Is it a diesel or petrol and what the price and mileage

Looks standard fare, what you'd expect from a near 30 year old truck. Only an inspection will tell the true story. MOT history pretty good with no mention of corrosion. Mileage went down one year?? but very little annual mileage.

If I was looking it'd be one I'd consider

The mileage discrepancy maybe that it had a recon engine in 2003

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would have liked to see the mileage pre engine change?

Regards

Dave

"Recon engine fitted in 2003" I wonder if it suffered the dreaded BEB problem? Should be good for many more miles then.

There’s quite a nice 80 on EBay at the moment, mileage is on the higher side but one owner for last 20 plus years and loads of receipts, thinking about going to have a look this weekend if they’re around.

Only real faults are back windows not working and air con not working which aren’t massive issues to sort I’d guess?.

That looks nice. Clean tailgate and wings, but rusty door bottoms. A good baseline truck. Strong money I think.

That looks nice. Clean tailgate and wings, but rusty door bottoms. A good baseline truck. Strong money I think.
What would you reckon she’s worth?, it sounds like it’s mechanically in good nick but of course hard to tell until seeing in person!.

What would you reckon she’s worth?, it sounds like it’s mechanically in good nick but of course hard to tell until seeing in person!.

Prices are all over just now. Overall prices coming down. Cars sat for sale for weeks and months.

Go view it and see if it’s even worth buying first. Then crack him a low offer.

You could buy it at 8 and next week a slightly better overall one one would come up for 7995. Then nothing for weeks, then a rotten one for 9 will come up and sell quickly. Really depends what your willing to pay.

Hi, if you are going to break 1 of the 80's I am interested in both rear arch flares and both mud flaps.

Back