Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Six 16x7 steel rims for sale

SimonD

Country Flag
australia
I'm moving to 16x8 oem alloys so am selling six Dotz 16x7 (JH2/4007) steel rims if I receive a sensible offer. All have some degree of surface rust so will need to be stripped and powder coated or painted but are otherwise fine. These are six stud.
I'm in Hereford Tuesday to Friday next week so buyer could pick up then. After that I will be back in London for pick-up [may consider dropping off on the way in between the two but that would need to be Saturday 24th August].
PM me. Larry's rules. I will put them on ebay if nobody is interested here.
IMG_4347.jpg
IMG_8348.jpg
IMG_8346.jpg

Simon i was about to list my 16x8 black steel modulars (zero offset) on ebay , they are only a couple of months old . I have 5 and i'm hoping to get 25 quid each for them but its still half what i paid .

Truck004_zpsf5093b9a.jpg

Hi Shayne, I already have the oem rims from Gav. Yours look a bit like Mangels? Mine for sale are good for 265s but at 7 inches are a bit too thin for 285s

No prob Simon just thought it might save us both a bit of bother . I'm gonna guess "Mangels" is a brand name ? . I have no idea who made them but they were bought from Formula 4X4 .

I will be listing on ebay for the Colorado along with these 16x8 steel wheels - upper tail lights , the standard UK ones that don't have a full loom . Bumper tail lights in poor condition and one not working . Standard Colorado alloys x5 with fair to good tyres , will have to check sizes and brands i think 2 were the old cooper st and the others more road biased tyres .

Back