Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snow Watch

Lol. Right you are, leeks vague enough..:)

you thawed out yet?
Yeah. Had to warm up with a bucket of kfc in the end. Worked a treat. Cheers for a fun but bloody cold day. Just waiting for a write up.

Just done a few lanes in the Peaks this afternoon. Slight traces on the very tops, other than that just cold and drizzly. A few forbys out but saw no other bikes, oh and a few of those crazy, all weather fell running types.

Yeah. Had to warm up with a bucket of kfc in the end. Worked a treat. Cheers for a fun but bloody cold day. Just waiting for a write up.
No worries. Anytime.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Northern Ireland, just north of Belfast

It's nice and white outside
IMG_20171207_220412.jpg

We hardly ever get snow where I am .

Last time it snowed was 5 years ago and even then wasn't much

We hardly ever get snow where I am .

Last time it snowed was 5 years ago and even then wasn't much
About the same here. It's bitter seeet for me, I love it, Lynn hates it and whinges about it for England! She's normally so placid and content but snow and snakes cause her to react quite verbally.
Perhaps it's anything beginning SN… hmm, that may need exploring. :think:

On the local forecast they couldn't say for sure if the front moving in over the weekend will fall as rain or snow here (Derbyshire/S Yorkshire). I'm praying for rain. Snow is fine if you've got bugger all to do but play around in it, working outside all day it's a right PITA!!

On the local forecast they couldn't say for sure if the front moving in over the weekend will fall as rain or snow here (Derbyshire/S Yorkshire). I'm praying for rain. Snow is fine if you've got bugger all to do but play around in it, working outside all day it's a right PITA!!
I know it soon loses its appeal when you've got to work in it no excuses!

We have had around an inch.very wet though now. Forcast gives a full day of it for Sunday here. Looks like I may have to go playing.sold the push up to christmas for work lol

Well, thats a disappointment.
was hoping to have to dig myself out this morning..

Back