Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snow Watch

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
upload_2017-2-8_14-2-37.png

And by the looks of it nothing over the next couple of weeks :(

What are you doing in there Clive, steaming up those windows?

I wish, Chas :lol:.

Sadly, my window steaming days are over, but I did my fair share and have my memories :violin:

What looks like steam is actually about 3mm of ice on the side windows. I tried to chisel it off when I left the office tonight, but gave up. It's nasty out, windy, cold and snowing like Billy-oh.... and Aura wants us to go to the protests for an hour or so... :icon-rolleyes:

Still it's for a good cause... So I'll get my coat...

Last edited:

It's nasty out, windy, cold and snowing like Billy-oh.... and Aura wants us to go to the protests for an hour or so... :icon-rolleyes:.

Sadly, my window steaming days are over, but I did my fair share and have my memories :violin:

What looks like steam is actually about 3mm of ice on the side windows. I tried to chisel it off when I left the office tonight, but gave up. It's nasty out, windy, cold and snowing like Billy-oh.... and Aura wants us to go to the protests for an hour or so... :icon-rolleyes:

What are the protests about Clive, I have heard about them but I never paid any attention when they were mentioned on the news.

Viva la revolution!

Well with apologies for the very temporary hijack of this thread, you could follow the good cause link in my post above...

But the main thrust is protesting against the Governments recent emergency ordinance which would set free all the politicians imprisoned over the last period for fraud and corruption. It's a disgrace and just shows the level of corruption in the government here.

Even those responsible for the ordinance are under investigation and all of them convicted or under investigation, would receive a free pardon if they were left to get away with it.

Quite incredible, Sad to admit it but it's true.

There's a nice link to a YouTube vid as well, when we all turned on our phone lights at the same time 9:00 each evening...

Well with apologies for the very temporary hijack of this thread, you could follow the good cause link in my post above...

There's a nice link to a YouTube vid as well, when we all turned on our phone lights at the same time 9:00 each evening...
Ah! I didn't notice the 'good cause' was a link, Wow that You Tube vid was impressive does that happen every evening?

Ah! I didn't notice the 'good cause' was a link, Wow that You Tube vid was impressive does that happen every evening?

Yep, 9:00pm (but have a look now and again at my other thread, I'll be posting photos and vid links there)

Hijack over, sorry folks

I wondered and thought the same Chas.

Back