Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So how did we all end up over here....?

Dave Burgess

Now I don't want to start anything untoward, but I wondered what went on to find us all on a different forum. I know BAT21 had a few issues about some links and some threads on 'another website' but... And then, all of a sudden, it went a bit quiet...

Was there a catalyst? Was it on the cards? Am I just blind?

As I said, I'm not trying to start fires so if this is inappropriate I'll not be offended if a pm arrives saying shut up or this happened but be quiet or just be grateful and then the thread is locked/deleted. :oops:

Also, are any monies requested here (requested, note)?

Just wondered... :?

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
I am on about 20 forums :shock: :lol: Does not bother me where I am, just too many daft rules on the "other", less here. But I do still go in there and post ;)

Paul

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
And no, NO MONEY required here. All being done per kind sponsorship of one or two people, and that's (probably) how it will stay. :D

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
I wanted to participate in a club not a dictatorship :roll: Simon says TLOC doesn't want or see any need for user participation in how the forum is run = not a 'club' IMO :(

silvercruiser

i still use both as well as all the other forums im on :D

I didnt even know this site had been started until simon pm'd me and told me what had happened, its a shame problems couldnt be resolved but hey i have no problem with it. i just thought a lot of people were on holiday and the forum was quite :lol:

joe
Aka seph234

Dave Burgess

I'm glad there was nothing too sinister about the setting up over here.

I also have remained active on the other forum and also on the other vehicle forums to which I subscribe or in which I take part. Sometimes too much time is spent chatting and too little doing :oops:

Thanks to those of you who have set it up, it really is appreciated :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them