Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So how did we all end up over here....?

Dave Burgess

Now I don't want to start anything untoward, but I wondered what went on to find us all on a different forum. I know BAT21 had a few issues about some links and some threads on 'another website' but... And then, all of a sudden, it went a bit quiet...

Was there a catalyst? Was it on the cards? Am I just blind?

As I said, I'm not trying to start fires so if this is inappropriate I'll not be offended if a pm arrives saying shut up or this happened but be quiet or just be grateful and then the thread is locked/deleted. :oops:

Also, are any monies requested here (requested, note)?

Just wondered... :?

I am on about 20 forums :shock: :lol: Does not bother me where I am, just too many daft rules on the "other", less here. But I do still go in there and post ;)

Paul

And no, NO MONEY required here. All being done per kind sponsorship of one or two people, and that's (probably) how it will stay. :D

I wanted to participate in a club not a dictatorship :roll: Simon says TLOC doesn't want or see any need for user participation in how the forum is run = not a 'club' IMO :(

i still use both as well as all the other forums im on :D

I didnt even know this site had been started until simon pm'd me and told me what had happened, its a shame problems couldnt be resolved but hey i have no problem with it. i just thought a lot of people were on holiday and the forum was quite :lol:

joe
Aka seph234

I'm glad there was nothing too sinister about the setting up over here.

I also have remained active on the other forum and also on the other vehicle forums to which I subscribe or in which I take part. Sometimes too much time is spent chatting and too little doing :oops:

Thanks to those of you who have set it up, it really is appreciated :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back