Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So I bought myself a go pro

i use now two cheap vid cameras one at the front one at the rear they use about 48 gig per day for one so 64 gig is more than enough
Just try this one but sent it back the battery would only last 30 mins and would have to be restart every 20 mins so no good for me
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Konig-Ful...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
my last trip to Romania in june last year i use 700 gig of film ( 10 days) and the wife watch most of them

i've got mine stuck behind the rear view mirror and i ran a cable up to it so battery life isnt a problem. I've now got 4 64 gig cards for it which I think is about 10 hours of filming at 1080 60fps. Just need to be choosy of whats recording. My mane aim is to get a watford to comarnic 1fps vid, bet you all can't wait for that link to appear!

i've got mine stuck behind the rear view mirror and i ran a cable up to it so battery life isnt a problem. I've now got 4 64 gig cards for it which I think is about 10 hours of filming at 1080 60fps. Just need to be choosy of whats recording. My mane aim is to get a watford to comarnic 1fps vid, bet you all can't wait for that link to appear!
It's OK Nick, I'll see it for myself thanks

I'll do my best to stay patient Nick. Actually, I'd probably be dull enough to watch it :roll: :lol:

Finally cleaned it

20170722_124401.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh... It's green?

Washed mine too, yesterday, that's why it rained today, as well as me trying to cut the bloody grass... :|

When I say clean, I mean I wouldn't feel bad taking it to the polish, still gotta clean all the dust out from the inside though.

When I say clean, I mean I wouldn't feel bad taking it to the polish, still gotta clean all the dust out from the inside though.

That's the hard part, and it's no fun IMO. It's much more satisfying getting mud off and out from the arches etc. inside, for me, is fag ash, chocolate, old sweets squished-in and sweet wrappers from the kid, and empty soda bottles.

Bloody undreds of 'em...

Mines fag ash n coffee normally but it was warm the other weekend round Salisbury plane and i had all thecwindiws open so its full of dust.
Hopefully fixing the air con isn't too far away on the list...

Back