Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SS Exhaust

warrenpfo

My centre and rear box are looking a little tired and so have decided to replace the whole exhaust with stainless steel.

I don't want to loose performance nor am I looking to gain it or noise for that matter but wanted to ask where best to get a price on an exhaust system and is it a simple DIY job to fit one.

Places like quickfit and exhaust and tyre spring to mind but not sure if they are best.

Hi warrenpro i replaced my whole system with s/s about 16 years ago on my 80vx when i bought it,it is still good,easy diy,only problem is i am out of the country for anouther 3 weeks i need to have a look at the reciept to see where i got it from,cost then was about £300,it will certainly be a lot dearer now,but worth it,if you are keeping it,if you can hang on till i get home i will drop you the name,miss the middle man out.
Bas

You won't go far wrong with Pro-Speed http://www.pro-speedexhausts.com/pages/public/who.jspx Charlie will make you an exhaust to your spec, size, noise, side/back exit you name it he'll do it, at quite reasonable prices too, mm 3" system with side exit for my 80 cost me IIRC £470 about 4 yrs ago. I wanted mine no noisier than standard, it came with a muted lovely roar to it but still quiet.

Last edited:
Cheers ill drop Charlie a call and see what he has to say.

I forgot to add Charlie also made me, at no extra charge, a S/S adapter to fit over the 3" tailpipe to fit onto the hose for my exhaust jack as the cone thingy was too small.

Last edited:
Thought the 100 came with SS exhaust as standard?? I must have a look at mine next time i'm in my scruffs.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back