Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

STOLEN - LC100 KU** F**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: STOLEN - LC100 KU51 FHE

Thanks for all the messages guys. There is actually a bit more to the story but the police are dealing with things and i'll say when i can. No news on when i can pick it up.
While they have been doing their stuff the questioning to me has also been a bit intense but i suppose they are doing their job and covering all bases.
I really feel like crap over this whole thing.

Now that it is recovered might be a good idea to ask admin to edit out your VIN and VRM from the forum ;)

Paul; when my shogun got stollen the insurers said, in writing, they would be sending a loss adjuster and gave me a time when he would visit the house. After some chating I gradually realised that he was not a loss adjuster and told him so. He admitted that he was a fraud detective acting for the insurers to catch me off my guard. It was abig claim however;£25,000 in
1999. So yes they are doing their job. They soon realise when they are talking to the innocent.

All the best
Frank

Rob said:
Now that it is recovered might be a good idea to ask admin to edit out your VIN and VRM from the forum ;)
Good plan, now sorted :thumbup:

Pleased the end result was a positive one Paul, hope you are able to get your truck back home soon too.

Slightly OT but how can you edit other peoples posts as you do not show up as admin?

Excellent result Paul! I hope the 100 is returned quickly, and the criminals are dealt with accordingly. :violence-uzi:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for all the messages guys. There is actually a bit more to the story but the police are dealing with things and i'll say when i can. No news on when i can pick it up.
While they have been doing their stuff the questioning to me has also been a bit intense but i suppose they are doing their job and covering all bases.
I really feel like crap over this whole thing.

Paul,

What was the real story behind this saga? Did you get the truck back?
What happened to the guys they arrested or are the scum still at large stealing more cruisers?

Will you tell us now, or is it still a state secret?

Last edited:
If you'd come to Lincomb you'd have seen the truck with its new owner (I know, I know - you were bored so went to a graduation instead... :icon-cool:)! But the rest of the details remain secure I think.

If you'd come to Lincomb you'd have seen the truck with its new owner (I know, I know - you were bored so went to a graduation instead... :icon-cool:)! But the rest of the details remain secure I think.

Yep indeed Doily, your looking at one very chuffed father here for sure.... daughter got a double 1st in Business/Agri-Management and French :clap::clap::clap:

Hmmm as for the cruiser story...if it was just a simple theft then, "nao faz mal" but all the hush hush secrecy, the odour of a rodent upon the air, me thinks!!

Last edited:
I have been asked not to say anthing as there is a pending court case. Rest assured if there was anything to tell i would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back