Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

STOLEN - LC100 KU** F**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: STOLEN - LC100 KU51 FHE

Very sorry to hear that Paul.

I saw her parked there the other night and was thinking of popping round.
Will keep my eyes open, ears to the ground and a close eye on mine.

Sorry to hear about that Paul. Hope it resolves itself for you.

sorry to hear that Paul. :(

fingers crossed you get it back, undamaged. :pray:

I am sorry to hear you have had some light fingered thieving son of a cockroach relieve you of your transport, I hope you get it back undamaged.
Or at least done have too much agro with the insurance people.

sorry to hear the news paul

You still got the dirty navara to drive?
maybe if you get the cruiser back leave the keys in the nissan so they will take that instead

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Re: STOLEN - LC100 KU51 FHE - RECOVERED

Truck recovered undamaged and people in custody!

Top result, good on yer. Be interesting how they got it started and away.

Andy (TTG) :thumbup:

That is great news Paul, I would go a buy a lottery ticket as this does not happened often Paul :thumbup:

I am sure you can't wait to get it back now. Would be interesting to know what security measures would be required to stop them from driving off with it again.

I hope they don't let the culprits walk with a warning...

:dance: Fanbloodytastic, that doesn't happen often and certainly not that quickly :thumbup:

Happy for you Paul :thumbup:

My friend had his Merc stollen. It was locked inside his locked garage. He had 3 sets of keys in the house. The car was stopped on a routine 12 months later and was impounded due to no insurance. When the owner never collected it they found it was on false plates from another identical car. There were now 4 sets of identical keys.

So what happened is that a Merc was seen up north and a spotter saw an identical one here and they ordered a set of keys etc. I think they must have come from a bent employee at Mercs. Not to put any spin on it.

Anyway V glad you got it back because I was a victim of this.

Can you make sure they are tortured to reveal how they overcame the lock etc?

Frank

That is excellent news :thumbup: , I am happy for you, now if you dont mind, what are the numbers for next weeks lottery, thanks in advance.
:lol:

great news! :clap: :dance:

i think the best way to prevent some one taking a vehicle is having a removable steering wheel.

im sure the opportunist would see there wasnt a steering wheel and then wouldnt even bother breaking into try and steel it. :think:

really need to get my removable steering wheel boss fitted. :)

of course if some one really wants it, they can still just drag it onto the back of a recovery truck using a winch. :thumbdown:

The dreaded winch. That's what happened to my mates' Subaru at Heathrow long stay carpark all caught on CCTV but they were not stopped.

In a 1 in million chance his friend was also going on holiday at the same time, unbeknown to him, and had seen the car on the trailer on the main road. By another chance they met on the plane home and my mate was asked by his friend why they had had to call the breakdown truck!! That was the first time he knew he had no transport waiting for him.

Frank

Brilliant news Paul....was it far away?

Addison? Tynefield?

Thats brilliant news Paul. So chuffed for you to have it back. :clap: :thumbup:

That's excellent news - well done to the Police! :thumbup: Seems like a right result! :D

Great result - lets hope the CPS and forensic teams do their bit as well now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back