Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stove options

GeekOKent

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
If I wasn't aiming for fewer fuel options, the Coleman dual is definitely the way to go. And everyone seems to have one, so spares are easy.

flint

Supporter
Of course, there is a Coleman, just like the petrol one that works off gas.

My previous stove before the dual fuel was a Coleman Gladiator propane twin burner, worked well on blowtorch 400g propane refills (about a tenner a go). It was ok, but the dual fuel is a more durable thing.

Last edited:

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
So decided to get two stoves, gas for local travel weekend meets etc and a dual fuel for longer trips. Need to design my kitchen to take the largest and we should be all good to go.

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
Stove 1 arrived today. Fired up OK using unleaded, but has a little popping? Referred to youtube and don't think I have done anything wrong, any ideas?

Attachments

• 20211223_150700.mp4
    8.2 MB · Views: 0

Towpack

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
A bit late to the party here but another vote for the Coleman dual fuel 2 burner stove. Maybe not quite as quick to light as just turning a knob on a canister powered stove but they have no problem with low temperatures and has Chris has pointed out, are 100% reliable with basic maintenance and correct lighting procedures. :thumbup:

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Good clean flame, I'd suggest just giving it another 10 pumps

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them