Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Strewth cobber.

That's how you deal with 'em'.... Get him in a neck hold, hold him down while the 'missus' Slaps him with a Plank. Oh! and then set the Dog on him. :lol: ... Brilliant.. I bet the thief didn't think his day would end like that.... If this was the UK, The Truck owner would be getting done for Assault... :wtf:

Ain't that the truth Higgy , he'd be wearing his flip flops in jail , the dog would be exterminated and the equal rights feminist wife would be let go with a caution .

Happened to a mate of mine . He and his baby daughter were asleep on the sofa and his girlfriend in the bath when he woke to find a burglar in the house , big lad Jas so he just clouted him and fired him out thinking nothing more of it until police came banging on his door half hour later . The burglar had collapsed unconscious with a fractured skull not far away allowing police to follow to blood trail back to his door .

Think it was 2 or 3 years he served in prison and on his release date he refused to go because the court ordered he be jailed again and again if he doesn't pay compensation to his "victim" , and on principle he had no intention of ever paying it . The demand was dropped and he was released not more than a few days later .

Knock the **** out, place him in the existing tyre trails and follow them as closely as you can and drive over his arms and legs.

Unfortunately That is the Truth Shayne, I love the way Aussie news readers welcome this kind of self defence..... Imagine a BBC News reader starting off a similar report with a big Grin on their face... And ending the report with..."Serves the Prick Right".....

Back