Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stupid Is as Stupid Does

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Not much more to add really :shock:
[youtube:2c2a0aaq]RHdg3yeU2iY[/youtube:2c2a0aaq]

You know, from the very first second you can see that bloke knows very little. His stance shows that. Pretty poor. But man that is about as lucky as it gets. Maybe Darwinism just paused there for a second.

Chris

:o

Faaark!! What a doos ....

Darwin award nominee at work then?

Seriously... Some people should have a licence to be alive... I do a bit of shooting and that was the very first thing I was taught as a lad... Never look in the barrel when loaded... :naughty:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry Rob, sometime you do HAVE to look in the barrel. But only when it's in bits. Amazing how many people over the years have been shot with firearms that weren't loaded. :roll:

Chris

I knew you were gonna say that Chris :roll: If its in bits its not a firearm, just a pile of relatively harmless parts :mrgreen:

Dropped a BREN barrel on my foot once, hurt like hell :shock:

Not in law mate. Some parts of firearms are serial numbered and regardless of whether it's assembled or not, complete or not it's classed as a firearm.

Don't be vexxed - I'm just being a technical twat. Some firearms don't come to bits like that in any case and you still have to look down the barrel when it's assembled. And shotguns aren't firearms anyway in terms of classification. Unless they take more than 3 cartridges then they are class 1 firearms. Like mine, which takes ELEVEN. Ha ha. :violence-ak47:

Chris

Back