Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Summer Pub Chillout 9 - 11 July

A few changes for this meeting, previously we could have a big old fire going. Phil the Landlord has now moved to allowing firepits instead. So if you have one feel free to bring it. He does have loose logs that you can buy if required.
is that anything to do with the nuke like crater left from the last blazing inferno?

ok, maybe that didnt actually happen....

Hi Trevor can I have Saturday full English breakfast with coffee and night full rack of pork in barbecue sauce serve with chips Sunday bacon roll and bacon and egg roll with coffee thanks Tony see you seen.

Hope they aren't skid marks there Tone

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Pig roll Sunday morning please :)

Sorry not going to make it now ......

Attachments

• PXL_20210709_151912688.mp4
    4.6 MB
Pig roll Sunday morning please :)

Oh and just doing my walk/ jog/ sweaty bastard thing before i leave

The repair done to spill control has faiedl/come loose. Straight forward repair if I had the crimps. Get recovery home. Fix it, then come for a beer tomorrow. Been waiting for the police for 2hrs to close a lane so recovery can get me. I have a well stocked fridge on board but best not enjoy its contents.

I will come today by 3. I booked a hotel near by for tonight. I didn’t order any food as not sure what kid n Mrs ll eat. I ll ask them to go into pub n order for dinner tonight. Tomorrow morning also not sure when they ll wake up n what they ll have for breakfast. First time in 10 years I am coming out of my den for a community event so not at all organised

Thought I'd share a few pics I took from the weekend.

PXL_20210711_054639268.MP.jpg

PXL_20210711_054612925.jpg

PXL_20210710_172618651.jpg

PXL_20210710_114008819.jpg

PXL_20210710_173746988.jpg

PXL_20210710_173601487.jpg

Trevor thanks so much for the weekend great time good to see old and new cruiser people and that looks. My type of steak. Love the pics .

Lovely weekend as usual. Good to get out and about again. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Thanks trev for sorting this out and thanks to Steve for supplying Saturday nights entertainment. Make sure Patrick gets his biscuits.......

Back