Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Summer Pub Chillout 9 - 11 July

Yeah I stayed at Trevs mates b n b while having some work done, just off the high street

Reactions: Raj
Thank you Andy, I will look for that hotel. I am looking for hotel room or full house as kid will ll have some freedom without noise restrictions

Great found one lorry house on Airbnb n Paisley hotel. Booked at paisley, I ll be there Sunday as well

looks like I should be able to make it after all

1) Trev
2) Chris and maybe the current Mrs Chris
3) Jacob, Emma, Raf (great news!)
4) Andy and Maria
5) Jon and Alf
6) David and maybe Heather work permitting
7) SteveJB
8) Gav and James
9)TonyToyota
10) Rich & Lynn
11) Nick
12) Dandy Landy (Andy & Tara work permitting)
13) Reinhard and Ginta
14) Jon
15) KB
16) Chris
17) Rosy (probs just for the day)
18) Raj (will reach 3:00 PM Saturday)
19) Andy

Count me in
1) Trev
2) Chris and maybe the current Mrs Chris
3) Jacob, Emma, Raf (great news!)
4) Andy and Maria
5) Jon and Alf
6) David and maybe Heather work permitting
7) SteveJB
8) Gav and James
9)TonyToyota
10) Rich & Lynn
11) Nick
12) Dandy Landy (Andy & Tara work permitting)
13) Reinhard and Ginta
14) Jon
15) KB
16) Chris
17) Rosy (probs just for the day)
18) Raj (will reach 3:00 PM Saturday)
19) Andy
20) Sam

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wow this is looking popular. All I can ask is that we all try to park considerately. It's not that big and not that flat. Cramming 20 or so cruisers in there might be a challenge.

Doh! just realised I'm double booked with another gathering down south. It will be just a flying visit for me on Friday now....

Looking a bit damp. I might have to reassess my set up for the weekend. Hmm, so many options.

I love your optimism Jacob.

Due to stuff beyond my control we won't be able to make this now

A few changes for this meeting, previously we could have a big old fire going. Phil the Landlord has now moved to allowing firepits instead. So if you have one feel free to bring it. He does have loose logs that you can buy if required.

Menu pics

received_337310258009246.jpeg

received_830998047527576.jpeg

Both sides of this menu is available Friday 12 to 2pm and 6 to 9pm and Saturday plus sirloin steaks at £14.95 , A full English breakfast will be on offer with tea or coffee on Saturday from 8.30am to 11am at £7 Sunday morning rolls/ Baps , the Baps are only available from 8.30am to 11am If you need any more information please call phil on 01280 704956.

It would help enormously if you could post up if you want breakfast on the Saturday so I can give Phil any idea of numbers by Friday.

Finally, if you have any levelling blocks small ramps etc it might be worth bringing them along some of you may end up on a sloping bit of the field.

Two full English for Saturday and sausage for the dog please Trevor

Breakfast Saturday please me & sam

Two full English on the Saturday please for me and Lynn.

Back