Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Summer Pub Cruiser Chillout 24 - 26 July

Good to get away and meet up with faces old and new in very pleasant relaxing (if slightly damp at times) surroundings.
Thanks to Trev for organising and Phil for accommodating and serving up some top notch grub at sensible prices. Great weekend. Great company. Thanks for twisting my arm Karl. :clap:

Had a great weekend just what I needed thanks Trev for sorting and Phil for letting us stay looking forward to the next one

Seems we weren’t too far from a Tornado! :oops:

Had a bloody wonderful time thanks to Trevor for the organisation of the meeting at the pub Esme had a damm good time licking faces and sniffing asses with the other hounds ta to Tony Maria and Andy for the supply and cooking of some BBQ and if Trevor can get some days sorted ready to do it all over again at Lincomb

I’ll just repeat what everyone else has said! Thanks to all for a great weekend.

did anyone take any pics of our group? I forgot !

Andy

Thanks all for a great weekend (even if ours was only 1 night!) Good to catch up with everyone.
Thanks again to Trevor for being besties with the publican, and Phil for being such an accommodating publican and putting up with Trevor on a regular basis :tearsofjoy:

This is all I have in terms of photos I'm afraid!

Attachments

• 20200725_145739.jpg
    20200725_145739.jpg
    544.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200725_232230.jpg
    20200725_232230.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 64
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi All, sorry I missed out on this one, got sold out by son who was supposed to come with me as he decided to spend weekend with his girfriend, missus said she would take his place but woke up complaining of bad back so my plans were kiboshed, looks like everyone had a great time, I was really looking forward in getting the 60 out for its maiden run. gutted, will hopefully see you all at the next one

Lovely to see everyone and a big thankyou to Trev, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Really good to meet all of you and partake in some intelligent conversation... Thanks to all
Picked up lots of great tips and forget most of them shall have to participate in the next event for a refresher course. That photo of the breakfast looks fantastic will not miss out on that next time.

IMG_2018.JPG
IMG_2020.JPG
IMG_2026.JPG
IMG_2029.JPG
IMG_2028.JPG

Just a few to add to Nicks. We were blessed with a light shower Sat afternoon, to keep the dust down!!

That's a good looking 45 love that piec thanks for that my x mate :laughing-rolling::thumbup:

Back