3) nick Sat and Sun
4) Steve Sat and Sun
5) Jon Sat and Sun
6) Andy x 2 sat and sun
7) Sam x 2 sat and sun
8) Jacob x 3 Sun only for now
9) Andy and Maria, Sat only.
10) Beijing Ballie Sun only.

Are they doing food to 'take away' to our camp chairs and tables and eat al fresco?

I'm dropping out of this one. See you next time.

Have a good one.

cheers

Just wondering Will the toilets still be available

@ jjsaul sort of. Basically you can carry your grub down if you want but please take plates and cutlery back afterwards.

@ samw yes the outside gents will be open all night. The ladies loo won't be accessible once the pub is shut.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1) Trevor Sat and Sun
2) Tony Sat and Sun
3) nick Sat and Sun
4) Steve Sat and Sun
5) Jon Sat and Sun
6) Andy x 2 sat and sun
7) Sam x 2 sat and sun
8) Jacob x 3 Sun only for now
9) Andy and Maria, Sat only.
10) Beijing Ballie Sun only.
11) Rich, Sat and sun.

I would have been there but during the lock down my Cruiser hasn't been used and the battery is flatter than a flat thing and won't recharge, I think I'll have to get a new one.

Meant to say we weren't coming til Saturday, but you probably figured by the time we're writing this...

Iv got a trailer to deliver on Sunday, About 70miles from the Meet, I could pop in to say hello, What are the chances of folk still being there Sunday midday'ish or would most be gone by then..... Just a thought

I'd imagine there will still be a few of us higgy, I'm certainly not in a rush to leave

Hope you've all had a good weekend. I need to get along to one of these things again.

T'was a very enjoyable meeting. Thanks to Trev for organising and Phil for the use of his field and pub.

I'd imagine there will still be a few of us higgy, I'm certainly not in a rush to leave
Thanks Nick, But a change of plan had me heading back, Hope you had a good time,....... Another time mate

Cheers people. was great to get out and see you all.

Has anyone heard if jacob got back safely ?

Yes, all went well today Karl - thanks again to everyone for their help in the rain (ignition barrel issues ...)

Lovely weekend as always - cheers Trevor and Phil and everyone in attendance.

Good weekend big thanks to Trevor and Phill grand to see you all old and new and thanks to Andy and Maria for the great food love it a big :thumbup: up from Tony:happy-wavemulticol:.

Always good to see old faces and new. Just a shame about the light shower we had on Saturday.

Back