Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SWB D4D LC3 Manual with 60k on the clock

Lil'Blue 2?

Seems cheap...

Looks to good to be true...

That's what I thought too - low price plus seller seems to be a new eBay user ( zero feedback), so I would always be more wary than usual.......

I would imagine that the price guide must be around £7-8k for one of those SWBs (with relatively low miles too)?

Just on the off-chance its genuine I've asked the seller for photos of specific things that they need to have the car to take the photos.

Not for me as its manual, and probably a scam, but you never know :whistle:

No contact number too. its only about 40 mins away from me. probably got a loan against it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hmmm seems far too cheap, might be a cat d if its not a dodgy seller.

I've been offered more money than that for Sluug in the last few months and turned it down.

I found this one 3 weeks ago , she's in the Army just been posted to Germany can complete sale in 2 days but will not respond if you want to look at it :think:

Its a scam.

Had a reply from 'seller'.

Will post reply when I get home.

But......can we wind them up a little ;)

Here's their reply to my enquiry:

[h=3]Hello ,

I`m still selling the 2005 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER LC3 D-4D diesel Manual which comes with new MOT and Road Tax, HPI report, low mileage only 60,000 miles with full service history, never involved in any type of accident, excellent condition, looks and drives great.
As you probably noticed the price of £4200 is rather low but only because we are looking for a quick sale.
I have tried to send more photos and the Car Facts Certificate ( Vehicle Certificate Report ) through eBay
but I was not able, I don`t know way , maybe it is an eBay Classifieds errors . For this reason I am asking you to contact me directly to my personal email muawest12 (at) hotmail (dot) com or by phone , please paste LANDCRUISER LC3 in the subject.

Thank you ,

Jorge Mendeliene
muawest12 (at) hotmail (dot) com[/h]

And my response

Hello,

It is excellent news that we can agree a purchase of your car [insert car make] TOYOTA LANDCRUISER LC3 D-4D [end].

Firstly, I can reassure you that there is absolutely no problem with paying for this car.

I am currently abroad, so my government agent Her Majestys Revenue & Customs will shortly contact you - please supply them your bank details, including account name, number and sort code, and they will transfer the funds.

To recompense you for this incontinence, they will transfer the sum of £97,500.00. From this , please deduct the price of the car, plus a further £$10,000 for your trouble. They will supply you details of where to transfer the balance of the funds.

I can assure you that this is all above the board, as I am only able to draw funds on one occasion so this means is necessary for me to receive payment.

Following transfer of the funds, my agent, the widow of the late Corporal-General Mbugo Mbungo Asangathurai Chaseyyouwithbigstick, will organise collection of the car.

We wish to satify your desire to sell your car so we will try to do all this very quickly.

I look forward to your reply.

Felicitations

Abraham Moses

It can be found advertised at a grand less somewhere on the web , personally I could throttle the bugger because Helen has set her heart on one now and the pickings are very slim indeed even if you are happy to pay a new car price for a 10 year old 100+k miles van !

Thanks Ian i will pass that on to she who has at least some idea of what she wants ..... i hope ! ? !

Debatable Chadr I've come to accept ballpark figures as 10k for a swb 120 with around 100k on the clock regardless of year and 20k for a swb 150 with around 30k on the clock . If either truly appealed to me i know she would just say well get that and i will have yours :|

Back