Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Swivel joint kits

Seamus

Guys I am once again seeking advice of the collective, I have decided to rebuild the front axle swivel joint bearings, seals and wheel bearings. Who's kits are best. Because I remember our friend down under Ben said some are not so good.

Mike.

hi the best parts i have come a cross are terrain tamer 4wd the kits have all the parts you need to do the job bearings are Koyo gaskets and seals are best quality i have used gear box,diff,transfer and swivel kits no problems ever
taz
"torque of the devil"

You may want to have a look at Marlin Crawler for some parts including front seals, really good quality stuff. I put some in the front end several months back and have never had any of the usual problems since. They may also be able to help you on other cruiser items. Some patience may be needed as they are busy, there is also an online chat with staff which is really helpful.

All the best

Id only use Koyo bearings which you should be able to get from Milner or Roughtrax and genuine seals. :icon-wink:

I will never use cheap seals again, its not worth the hassle of having to strip everything back down again when they fail prematurely.

Now I'm living down here I tend to buy kits with all the bearings and seals in as it works out very cheap, but I never use the seals in the kit I always source genuine, which even with my discount at our local Toyota dealers is still expensive. :icon-biggrin:

Back