Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tapatalk upgrade

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Just upgraded to the latest and greatest. Shout if there are any issues.

As usual, I'm confused by IT stuff. :?

Im using Tapatalk HD on the iPad and like it very much, but it won't pair onto the iPhone 5.

So now I've got Tapatalk and Tapatalk 2 on the iPhone, but neither of them are as nice to use as Tapatalk HD is on the iPad. :cry:

Any suggestions?

by virtue of the fact that I did not know what tapatalkHD was, I can offer no help. :|

Seems I have the vanilla one (cost me £1.99). What makes HD better?

by virtue of the fact that I did not know what tapatalkHD was, I can offer no help. :|

Seems I have the vanilla one (cost me £1.99). What makes HD better?

I don't know that it's better, but it appears differently when you use it.

For example the HD on the iPad is just like using the laptop, all the same features and the layout is the same. :dance:

On the iPhone 5, both Tapatalk and Tapatalk 2 are different from each other :? and different again from HD. :?:? They're more like readers than writers, although you can write with them. There's no "reply with quote" feature, in fact no features at all :cry:. I only use it for reading now, I use the pad for replies & posts, like now for instance. :icon-wink: :shifty:

Just done another upgrade on this. Seems to work fine my phone but as always, shout if there is a problem with it.

yep, we got problems... your package file version doesnt match with my installed version; did an upgrade on my tab but still the same...

samsung sii & tab 3

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
yep, we got problems... your package file version doesnt match with my installed version; did an upgrade on my tab but still the same...

samsung sii & tab 3
Yep that is what mine says as well

Seems to working again now

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Mine will not work still

Thanks Paul, a great help as ever...

Sorry Cris, not working on either platform :-(

Thanks Paul, a great help as ever...
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to help, but if this helps.... I was getting the same message as you so did an update on the iPhone app. Now I don't get the message but I can not see posts newer than 23rd Jan which was probably the last time I accessed the site via TapaTalk, clicking on any of these posts just brings up the spinning busy icon in the centre of the screen.

The updated app is working fine on two other forums I frequent though.

Not working here either...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 232
yeah - thats the message i get, on both iphone5s and android Samsung galaxy tab

I'm back in Cris :)

Sent from my Samslung brick (have removed the auto sig thing just for you Paul ;))

Back