Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The one?

What happened? I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to know; I'm just the only one game enough to ask!

Lol! I will be there at 8:30 tomorrow morning to collect it:clap::dance: They've had trouble with the rear brakes,not sure if its had a pair of calipers but turned out to be the hose closed up! Anyway its all valeted ,serviced and ready for me so by this time tomorrow I should be reporting on whether or not its any good! Thanks for asking BTW!

And the picture of the very happy man?!

I know when I got my Land Cruiser I think I had photos within 15minutes of getting it... shame it never looked that clean again until I sold it :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Congratulations - very well done! (again).

Look forward to the pics....soon! :icon-cool:

congratulations-008.gif The Cruiser has landed. :banana-parachute: Sounds like a bargain at £3.5K. Now :text-coolphotos: are needed

Last edited:
Good stuff. Like I keep saying you don't have to spend 10s of thousands on a truck. Nice one :icon-biggrin:

Well done (wish I was in your shoes) - cant wait to see the photos. Hope I am next in line:)

Sorry lads,no pics for a min as it was too dark by the time I got home. Did nip into work and stick it over the pit for a quick look underneath. Will start a new thread in the 80 section with my findings/ first impressions after the 250 mile trip home. A bite to eat and see the family first as I left home just after 11pm last night!
Just to wet your appetites though,I'm very pleased and think I made the right choice!:dance:

Last edited:
Back