Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The one?

That is cheap for a 24v!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Its One owner and apart from the o/s/r it doesnt look to have had the crap kicked right out of it on its trip to the moon and back(278k)
I dont expect it'll hang about long so I'm gonna take the chance!

Id be very supprised if thats still there in the morning if im honest. If it is id bank wire a deposit to him straight away and if it isnt what it should be you either leave it or spend a little on it. Very cheap. I guess it will be gone and you will see it back on the bay for a fair but more. Fingers crossed you get it though:pray:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ring as early as you can. Ill keep my fingers crossed mate:icon-wink: good look

good luck, looks like it coiuld be a great truck
Steve

Thanks lads! Im chuffed to bits:icon-biggrin:
Hopefully its not a complete nail! Apparently owned by a local chap from day one,not much Toyota history but been looked after by the local garage. Seller sounds reliable enough,no guts,no glory eh?:shock:

At that money it's as good as scrap price lol.

Good look and let us know when it's back. I'm sure it's all going to be fine.

Great News! :clap:

Fingers crossed it turns out to be a good one! :icon-biggrin:

Well done - seems a bargain too! :)

I'm optimistic,as we all know pics can be deceiving but face value looks promising. Matched branded tyres,a 12 month tax disc,steps/bumper look fairly straight,exhaust tailpipe doesn't look old and rusty. At a guess the po wasn't a complete cheapskate?
My bro gotta go up tomorrow or Monday to pick up one of his race cars from custom cages so will grab a lift with him and find out what I've bought. Just a little excited!

No way I'd be able to wait till Monday!

I'd be on the train there now. :lol:

No way I'd be able to wait till Monday!

I'd be on the train there now. :lol:

Tell me about it! Mind you,what's the chances of getting there quicker on a train?:lol:
TBH,I'm pushing my luck a bit anyway as our daughter was only born on Tuesday!!:icon-biggrin::dance::clap:

:lol:

Congratulations. :clap:

New daughter and a bargain 24v cruiser! :dance:

Back