Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The one?

Glad you got one! I hope i can be that lucky, i am planning to buy early Feb.

TBH I wasn't planning on buying this week,for obvious reasons but it seemed the right thing to do!
We'll see how lucky Ive been in a day or two:pray:

Well done! That is a really cheap 24v, I have not seem one sell cheaper than my 24v since I bought mine 4 years ago!

Nice one - dent in the back is nothing to worry about - got to be worth a punt at that price, and as a few of the guys have said, hell - you could damn near break it and get that back as long as the engine and box are okay. Leaves you a lot of $$$ for mods too :icon-biggrin:

I bet most of that dent will pop out if you take the plastic panel and sub woofer off the inside and give it a push.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well done! That is a really cheap 24v, I have not seem one sell cheaper than my 24v since I bought mine 4 years ago!

I suspect theres quite a few sold cheap.

We just never see them because people have contacted the seller within minutes of it going online. :think:

I'm amazed this was still available the morning after the captain found it and posted the link. :wtf:

Sure, there must have been cheaper 24v 80's sold in the last 4 years but I have never seen an advert for one and I do keep an eye on the ebay section here. When I bought mine the next 24v available in the whole country was advertised for £5950, and I got mine for £3950 as I phoned within a few minutes of the advert appearing on autotrader and drove down first thing next morning with cash in my pocket! The guy said he had loads of calls in that time including people offering more money but as I did not leave a number with him he could not call me back and cancel my viewing...

If this one is in decent condition then you have got yourself an impressive bargain, but don't hold much hope for the front axle or the air con being in great condition.

Last edited:
Yes, but only because you can get more power out of them if you play with the pump and fit intercooler and you don't need to replace BEBs. Only available in manual if you want a UK one with 3 difflocks so will probably get 2 gear syncro issues...

Just hope it turns out to be a good one.

Gra.

I'm not over keen on taking a chance like I have,will see next week whether I've been extremely lucky or have bought a complete crock! Incidentally I just had a call from the garage saying that they moved it this morning to prep in readiness for me to collect and one of the brakes has stuck on so they are currently sourcing a new caliper. They know I'm 200 odd miles away and obviously want it to get me home! Good sales service or a blag? We shall see!

I just hope when you get there with the balance, that he doesn't give your deposit back, and spin you some yarn, that "it got stolen last night", some body run into it last night, it's a right off, sort of story.
And mean while, he has sold it to a higher buyer.

If it was me, I would have been down there same day, or very early next morning, cash in hand.

Gra,

If you think you have brought a pile of poo when you collect it ill give you your money back :icon-wink:

Just make sure engine is good. Thats the main value of the truck:icon-cool:

Aah,

Now we (I) know it's of Karl, then no worries at all.

Don't think i seen the hint that it was you Karl that was selling it.

I am sure if Karl is selling the truck, then it's as good as yours,

I feel that if Karl says "it's a good one" then I would believe him.

Gra.

I wish it was one of mine Graham :lol:

It wouldnt be going anywhere at that kind of money.

Back