Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Story of Snow White - LC80 Build Thread..!

Awesome post :clap:- It brought a huge smile to my face and had me laughing which I really did need after a very difficult and stressfull few months. Thank you so much ..! :icon-biggrin:

But.....Snow White is the fairest in the land (no offence to other LC owners:whistle:) and as I am unable to dedicate any time to working on her, she remains, my sleeping beauty..:sleeping-sleep:so the name stays...!

BTW, Marius has named all our vehichles so he must be showing his femine side by choosing them - two IQ's, Snips (Jedi in Clone Wars:violence-swords:), Storm (one of my mad moments as my daughter Charis's middle name is Storm), the two LC's, Sundance after our deseased cat and Snow White...!

Andrew - we will raise a glass of wine to you..!:obscene-drinkingdr: :text-thankyouyello: - from Caron (using Hubby's laptop so hence his post)

Last edited:
Marius/Caron ... how are the trucks going? It's been an age since we've had an update!

Marius/Caron ... how are the trucks going? It's been an age since we've had an update!

Ditto... Sympathy in your troubled times, but missing the updates and your humor Caron...:icon-biggrin:

Awesome post :clap:- It brought a huge smile to my face and had me laughing which I really did need after a very difficult and stressfull few months. Thank you so much ..! :icon-biggrin:
But.....Snow White is the fairest in the land (no offence to other LC owners:whistle:) and as I am unable to dedicate any time
to working on her, she remains, my sleeping beauty..:sleeping-sleep:so the name stays...!

Actually Caron, the name of Sleeping Beauty is Aurora, just sayin' :eusa-whistle: I loved Andrews video too, very dry humour.

Last edited:
Back