Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tidy looking 80 24v manual on gumtree

kamaangir

Country Flag
iran
Search for: 1995 Toyota landcruiser 24valve, its in bradford. I can't post links!

Nothing to do with me, just saw it and thought it may interest some one. Price is quite good for what looks like a tidy truck.

The doors don't line up . Almost every panel is a different shade of blue. Or maybe its just me . The add is also on ebay with more pics.

Last edited:
Just had a word with the guy selling it, It needs cosmetic attention but is generally a sound Cruiser for the money, maybe sub £4k for a 24V. It would be a lucky 19 year old Cruiser which hadn't had remedial paintwork done at some stage. I guess its buying a project.
This guy Ali has a few pass through his hands, usually trade ins he has underwritten and his descriptions are pretty honest considering we are dealing with nearly 20 year old trucks. He has a "look out for" list for me.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm with Bruiser. Andy put your glasses on Bro. Just doesn't look right to me from any angle. I know you have had dealings with him but he also said he'd contact you if a good one came his way. I am guessing he didn't ring you on this one .......

Steel wheel on the front o/s wheel.

Photos not really good enough to see much more to me. Not a lot of money though really.

I love these ads....

JUST HAD THE BRAKES DONE.

Makes it almost impossible to resist shelling out 4k plus after reading that :lol:

Back