Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TLC 105 4.2D

TEDO

Country Flag
georgia
Hello everyone
Searching wobbling problems on 105 series

Could you be a bit more specific on wobbly problem ie with or without beer goggles or something else is body wobbly steering wobbly gearbox wobbly does it wobbly at tickover half revs or when making your escape from the drive thru sorry for pi55 take but wobbly can describe a multitude of things including a LC Club member

Welcome TEDO, please do pop over to the introduction sedction and let us know a bit more about yourself and your 105. We're here to help but as Steve says, we may need a teeny bit more to go on. Wobbling is not unusual, but the causes can be many and varied.

Thanks for response..
I think i already found how to fix it, it's a matter of unbalanced tires.
When driving strait on a road it started shaking and got more and more Brazilian SAMBA.
So on Monday I'll try to shift the tires and balance them properly..
How do you think?

Wheels and tyres you could have lost a balance weight off of the rim taken a chunk out of the tyre and damaged the rim if it has been curbed or knocked something who knows question if you have done a journey and the steering was OK going out did the shake emerge on the way back from the start or happen during the return have a look in the daylight around the rims and tell tell signs of damage have you recently changed a front wheel due to puncture or wear as there is a flange on the front disc hub that the rim has to fit over its a snug fit and could not be seated properly and causing the shake if that is so its a cheap fix undo the nuts and refit properly and do them up to 98lb ft if you are not too far from a tyre place most will be open tomorrow up to midday ish some later and if they offer A FREE WINTER CHECK rip their arm off good luck TEDO
I also drive a 100 and am learning along the way got a few bits done and a few more to do well lots really have a look at some of the spring summer autumn and winter get togethers for some reason I'm getting me words underlined on screen if the lines turn up in the post it ain't me don't know what I've done

Back