Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Took over a metal fabrication company, what products would you guys like for your cruisers?

Well done on the new venture. My only suggestion to add to the great ones already would be a roof rack... One that doesn't cost the entire contents of my bank account and half of my spleen.. a simple and robust rack could surely be fabbed at far less than the likes of frontrunner charge with a margin still there on the sale. Maybe I'm off the mark on costs with equipment etc...

@Ryan Thomson do you fancy having a go at a larger main petrol tank? Can even use my 80 to make it haha
Mine has gone near to where it was welded last time!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ryan,
Congrats on the new adventure. I've just bought an 80 series and am in the market for front and rear bumpers, rock sliders and roof rack.

Pm me if you have any spec and price deails

Andy

Hey Guys,
We have some ideas of what we would like but would prefer to understand what a wider collective of like minded cruiser folk would want. So what products would you guys like for your cruisers?

We have an 80 and a 100 series at our disposal but are open to all series.

Cheers
Ryan
Great stuff Ryan, I would be interested in a pair of rock sliders for my 2001 100 series please.

Ryan,
Congrats on the new adventure. I've just bought an 80 series and am in the market for front and rear bumpers, rock sliders and roof rack.

Pm me if you have any spec and price deails

Andy
Hey Andy,

Thanks. I’m currently working on a roof rack which I’m hoping to have done by the end of November. Sliders and bumpers are on the list and a have a few ideas. But it’ll be a good few months before we have anything ready we can test. If your not on too much of a rush we’d be happy to work with you to out something together.

I'd buy some nice heavy duty towing eyes for my 100 series

I'd buy some nice heavy duty towing eyes for my 100 series

I'd need to do a bit of research on this, as making them would be fairly straight forward. It's finding out whether or not they would need to be load tasted and certified in order for us to be Abel to sell them, unless they were sold for "off-road use only"

Does anyone know what the procedure is for having something like this tested and rated?

Winch mounted front bumper , UK street legal , Street legal UK rear bumper , bash plates , Mounts and brackets for an oil cooler, all for a 120 Prado.
You will get my money.....

Try Boniface Engineering Thetford as they make most of the UK fleet of heavy recovery vehicles and fit some pretty heavy duty eyes for return on 2 to 1 winch lines they may be able to point you in the right direction for testing gear and what it involves the only other things I can think of is British Standards ISO Samson Lifting Safety Lifting Gear Avonmouth or any company that manufactures Lifting and load equipment

HZJ79
Dual battery tray for two 100Ah Lithium DCM batteries... tad longer than standard batteries.
Lithium DCM batteries are 328mm x 171W x 215H

Attachments

• InkedBTT78 & Kit_LI RED MARKUP.jpg
    InkedBTT78 & Kit_LI RED MARKUP.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 25
Back